January 13, 2022
Mindset Matters – Episode #15 – Crisis Advantage
“Why the conversation about mindset and why is it important? It’s not just about success, it’s not about getting shit done, it’s not about being uber successful in business or in life. It’s really how we approach business, how we approach life. It’s actually all about us and how we view the world.” – Patrick Francey
- Selected links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Mindset Matters Registration
- Connect with REIN Canada
- REIN Canada
- REIN Channel
- SHOW NOTES
- The only certainty about a crisis is that it will eventually end, and when it does, many of the changes it brought will recede. History tells us however that our response to a crisis can leave a wake. In the chaos or turmoil that a crisis can create an individual’s ability to deal with the circumstances can dramatically influence the size of the wake that the crisis leaves.
- It most often depends on the decisive actions a person or people take, depending in their experience, training, or their Mindset as to how they choose to face the crisis.
- In a spin on the saying “never let a good crisis go to waste” Patrick and Steffany share some insights and tips for gaining the advantage in a crisis situation…listen in enjoy!