October 20, 2022
Mindset Matters – Episode #51 – Integrity
“Why the conversation about mindset and why is it important? It’s not just about success, it’s not about getting shit done, it’s not about being uber successful in business or in life. It’s really how we approach business, how we approach life. It’s actually all about us and how we view the world.” – Patrick Francey
- Selected links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Mindset Matters Registration
- Connect with REIN Canada
- REIN Canada
- [email protected]
- REIN Channel
- SHOW NOTES
- Integrity, a word that is often used to describe the character of others. For example, someone has integrity, or they have little or even no integrity, someone is said to be in, or out of integrity.
- When you search for the meaning of the word there are a few definitions, but it appears the most common is; adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
- Join Patrick and Steffany in this episode as they challenge the ambiguity in the definition of the word integrity, and do their best to give it a more definitive and powerful meaning.
- Try this definition on for size…Integrity, who you are being when no one is looking.