November 10, 2022
Mindset Matters – Episode #54 – Judgment – Nice Guy Syndrome
“Why the conversation about mindset and why is it important? It’s not just about success, it’s not about getting shit done, it’s not about being uber successful in business or in life. It’s really how we approach business, how we approach life. It’s actually all about us and how we view the world.” – Patrick Francey
- Selected links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Mindset Matters Registration
- Connect with REIN Canada
- REIN Canada
- REIN Channel
- SHOW NOTES
- As babies we are born with two fears, yet as adults we’ve grown to have dozens. Add to that, we have both internal and external fears, which for many leads to nice guy syndrome.
- What’s wrong with that you may ask, after all you want to be a nice person…don’t you? Just for fun lets add judgment to the mix of our fears, of being judged by others, or judging others, or judging self. Maybe the old saying that ‘nice guys finish last’ really is true?
- Join Patrick and Steffany as they unpack how our fears, judgements, and nice guy syndrome can lead to missing out on life and opportunities.