April 20, 2023
Mindset Matters – Episode #77 – Resilience
“Why the conversation about mindset and why is it important? It’s not just about success, it’s not about getting shit done, it’s not about being uber successful in business or in life. It’s really how we approach business, how we approach life. It’s actually all about us and how we view the world.” – Patrick Francey
- Join Steffany and Patrick for this episode as they discuss and unpack the power of resilience.
- Does being resilient come naturally or from the awareness and commitment to being resilient?
- Are you aware of your level of resilience ability as to to remain strong in the face of adversity?
- In this episode Patrick and Steffany explore the subtle differences between tenacity and resiliency, and how these two qualities work hand in hand to help us overcome life’s challenges. As is often the case they are inspired by the wisdom of the Stoics and consider the idea that while we may not have control over external events, we can intentionally choose how we respond to them.
- In this conversation we shine a light on strengthening our resilience.
- Like a muscle that grows stronger through intentional training, by facing and overcoming obstacles, we develop the ability to bounce back and thrive in any situation.
- Join us on this journey of self-discovery as we do our best offer insights to building a resilient mindset that will empower you to face life’s challenges with determination and courage.