November 24, 2022
Mindset Matters – Episode #56 – The Problem
“Why the conversation about mindset and why is it important? It’s not just about success, it’s not about getting shit done, it’s not about being uber successful in business or in life. It’s really how we approach business, how we approach life. It’s actually all about us and how we view the world.” – Patrick Francey
- Selected links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Mindset Matters Registration
- Connect with REIN Canada
- REIN Canada
- REIN Channel
- SHOW NOTES
- Albert Einstein said: “If I were given one hour to save the planet, I would spend 59 minutes defining the problem and one minute resolving it.” That’s easy for Einstein to say!
- Have you considered how you deal with problems – life, business, decisions that need to be made?
- It’s said that the quality of our life is a reflection of the quality of the questions, we ask ourselves, which implies that we need to consider if we are asking ourselves the right questions.
- When it comes to problems, it’s easy to get caught searching for the answer or for what to think rather than reflecting on how we are thinking. What if we considered that the problem may be how we see the problem?
- This week, Steffany is away in Japan! Join Patrick as he goes it alone to unpack ‘the problem with problems’ on this episode of Mindset Matters.