July 20, 2023
Mindset Matters – Episode #90 – What Inspires Your Motivation? The 5 “P”‘s to Motivation
“Why the conversation about mindset and why is it important? It’s not just about success, it’s not about getting shit done, it’s not about being uber successful in business or in life. It’s really how we approach business, how we approach life. It’s actually all about us and how we view the world.” – Patrick Francey
- Sponsored Links:
- Entrepreneurs Edge
- SHIFT Program
- Connect with REIN Canada
- If you have questions, or for more information on the SHIFT program, email [email protected]
- REIN Canada
- REIN Channel
- What Inspires Your Motivation? Here are the 5 “P”‘s to Motivation
- Join Patrick and Steffany on this episode of the Mindset Matters Podcast as they delve deep into the intriguing question of what truly motivates us. Together they embark on an enlightening discussion, unpacking the multifaceted layers that drive motivation. Tapping into their knowledge and experiences, Patrick and Steffany hope to support listeners in going on a journey of self-discovery and introspection.
- Based on their life lessons and insights gained from their research and many conversations with coaching clients, they explore the concept of motivation through the lens of the 5 P’s: People, Purpose, Pursuit, Pressure, and Profit. Each “P” represents an element that contributes to the intricate tapestry of our motivation, and perhaps our lack of motivation.
- Motivation shows up differently for different people. Knowing what inspires us and motivates us is one way of setting ourselves up for living our best life.
- People: The ‘People’ component of motivation serves as a reminder of the importance of cultivating meaningful relationships and nurturing a supportive network. By recognizing the impact that people have on our motivation, we can intentionally seek out those who inspire us, challenge us, and believe in our potential.
- Purpose: As a fundamental driving force behind our motivation. Delving into the exploration of our passions, values, and personal mission or calling, Patrick and Steffany discuss how finding a clear sense of purpose can ignite a powerful desire to achieve our goals.
- Pursuit: The relentless pursuit of growth, improvement, and the realization of our potential. By examining the strategies and mindsets that fuel our drive, we come to understand ourselves in a way that cultivates and sustains our motivation throughout our journey.
- Pressure: Recognizing its potential as both a catalyst for motivation for some, and a hindrance for others. Patrick and Steffany dive into the art of managing stress, finding balance, and transforming pressure into a driving force that propels us towards success.
- Profit: Finally, Patrick and Steffany explore the role of Profit in motivation—highlighting the significance of finding fulfillment, both personally and professionally. They examine the importance of aligning our goals with our values, allowing us to experience a profound sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. And to be paid doing what we love to do.
- Listen in and enjoy this enlightening conversation to gain a deeper understanding of what motivates you and how you can harness that power to live your best life.